Bio and Booking Information

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

mirror mirror on the wall you a big fat liar...


Every day girls and women stand before mirrors all over this world and allow it to dictate their entire day.   If we have a bad hair day, a big zit or we look bad in an outfit then our day reflects just that.  We are rude, treat others badly and we often work hard covering  up with layers of smiles and fake excuses simply because we didn’t like what we saw that morning.  I have heard for many years now that I am God’s masterpiece and that He created me with a purpose but often in those moments where I stand before a mirror it speaks louder than that promise I have tucked away in my heart.  Here is what I am learning.  It is my choice to take that thought captive and walk in that truth.  We can speak truth and we can write it down but when we take that truth write it on our hearts and start walking in that truth is when things begin to change.  Paul knew that in 2012 you and I both would struggle with thoughts and that’s why he reminded us to take EVERY thought captive and make it obedient to the truth of God’s word.  You have dreams that are shattered because you let the mirror speak louder than the dream that was birthed in you by your Creator.  You allowed others to dictate you simply because you wanted to see them when you looked in the mirror.  You have hid from being you simply because the mirror told you that you weren’t good enough.  You have changed who you are simply because you don’t want to be reminded of who you use to be.  I want you to know that God loves you even when you run, hide, change or even doubt His truth.  It is not too late for you.  You can start with a step of surrender.  Your past isn’t too dirty, its time to let go and truly embrace that God created you with a purpose and even more that He loves you more than you could even imagine.  I dare you to be you!!  If that’s being weird then BE WEIRD! People can’t see the real you when you are busy trying to be like them or someone else.  I dare you to dream again and to walk in the confidence that God wants to use you to change this world!  Your dream isn’t stupid nor is it out of your reach because the maker of this Universe holds EVERYthing in His hand!  I am going to be me and chase my dreams with ALL I have so join me and let’s leave the results of to Jesus. 

 

2 Corinthians 10:5b.. “and we take captive EVERY thought and make it obedient to Christ”

 

DREAM BIG!

Holly

 

For booking contact unbound@revolutionchurchnc.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment