Bio and Booking Information

Monday, March 11, 2013

SPRING is almost here I can hear it.

Since I am no longer working a full time job I have begun to fill up my time with things I love to do.  Meet friends for coffee, mentor some incredible ladies, write my book, blog more and really pour my heart into UNBOUND Ministry and my church.  It’s funny because I am even busier now.  I have starting giving myself one day at home to accomplish laundry and housework and also just spend time in the word on a more intimate and deeper level.  I am obsessed with the back story now. I can thank Beth Moore for that and also this new Bible series.  I love seeing real life characters playing out the hardcore bible stories that felt boards and Sunday school teachers minimized for years.  Rebekah watched with us and said “I never learned that part in Sunday school”. The Bible is def rated R.  I am currently doing a Beth Moore study on David and last night was all that I have been studying on my tv screen! It was so awesome. Because  I had a huge weekend of  wedding festivities and surprise birthday party stuff  today is my day at home.  Spring is almost here because I can hear tons of birds chirping as if they never have before. Flowers are blooming with such intensity and the trees and gentle breezes remind me of the upcoming season.  Fall is my favorite for sure but spring brings reminders of new life. All the things that once died are now blooming with new beauty and elegance. I am now experiencing a new bloom.  I went to a conference called Dare to be back in January with one of my best friends.  We had the time of our lives! We laughed A LOT, cried and enjoyed the beauty of Nashville.  On my way there I was telling my friend about how God was pressing down on me that I am enough. I literally bought a necklace the week before going that said that very thing.  I get there and the speaker Charlotte Gambill looked me dead in the face without knowing anything about me and said in her cute accent LADIES YOU ARE ENOUGH.  I about fell out of my chair… actually I cried like a baby. I sat there with such a passion to change the world and yet I felt as if that passion wasn’t enough.  I came home and in just a few weeks I was laid off from my job.  Time was no longer an issue. I had all the time I wanted to do whatever I wanted and I said God fill me up.  Since dare to be I have found that I am truly enough. If I am stripped of everything I have, I am enough.  If my dreams never come true, I am enough.  If I never lose all this weight, I am enough.  If I never have all the things fixed in my house, I am enough. You see ladies God’s love for us has nothing to do with what we have done in the past for Him or will do in the future.  He simply loves us. When we love Him this fuels us to serve Him and out of that surrender comes “daring to be” moments that God orchestrates and equips us fully for.  I love girl’s ministry and yet that conference did something else in me.  I realized that most women are numb or refuse to move forward because they are trying to measure their gifts, callings and ministries to others and their gifting, calling and ministries.  YOU ARE ENOUGH! In May I am having another “dare to be moment”.   UNBOUND is now going to begin hosting women’s events. Its time for women to step out of their fears and their constant perception of not measuring up and KNOW that the Creator wants you to dream beyond your imagination because YOU are ENOUGH!  Stop chasing a calling and chase the one who placed that calling within you.  His love is never-ending and His mercies are new each morning. Love Him fully and know that YOU ARE ENOUGH!  

Romans 5:3-5 (the message)  There’s more to come: We continue to shout our praise even when we’re hemmed in with troubles, because we know how troubles can develop passionate patience in us, and how that patience in turn forges the tempered steel of virtue, keeping us alert for whatever God will do next. In alert expectancy such as this, we’re never left feeling shortchanged. Quite the contrary—we can’t round up enough containers to hold everything God generously pours into our lives through the Holy Spirit!

 
                                  GO Register today!! www.revolutionchurchnc.com/unbound
 

No comments:

Post a Comment