Bio and Booking Information

Friday, June 13, 2014

Love is a Verb

People are constantly asking me for advice on relationships and marriage. I love being able to help women see God first and then their role as wife. For many women it's a constant struggle to submit and honor because they feel as if their husbands no longer show them love. I hear this constantly "when we dated he would bring me flowers, and take me out to eat and now he does nothing to romance me".  This morning I was reminded of a blog that Perry Noble wrote back in 2012 and it has stuck with me.  Perry is the pastor at NewSpring church in Anderson SC.  He is one of my most favorite pastors on the planet because his transparency.  After you read the blog (link posted at bottom) reflect on where your marriage is currently and also ask yourself what can I do to make things different. Ladies honoring your husband means you can't NAG or criticize their effort of pursuit and men date your wives and I promise you will see a difference. Simply put -Love is a verb!

 http://perrynoble.com/blog/why-i-believe-most-marriages-fail

No comments:

Post a Comment